The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 30 Ml Dose )
Bismuth subsalicylate 525 mg
Upset stomach reliever/Antidiarrheal
- Relievesdiarrheatravelers' diarrheaupset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:
- Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
- Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are:allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)taking other salicylate products
Do Not Use
- If you havean ulcera bleeding problembloody or black stool
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking any drug fordiabetesgoutarthritisanticoagulation (thinning the blood)
When Using This Product
A temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms get worse or last more than 2 daysringing in the ears or loss of hearing occursdiarrhea lasts more than 2 days
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Childen.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Posion Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- ML = millilitershake well before usingonly use dose ready dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing deviceadults and children 12 years and over:
- 30 mL (1 dose) every 1/2 hour or 60 mL (2 doses) every hour as needed for diarrhea/traveler's diarrhea30 mL (1 dose) every 1/2 hour as needed for overindulgence (upset stomach, heartburn, indigestion, nausea)do not exceed 8 doses (240 mL ) in 24 hoursuse until diarrhea stop but not more than 2 dayschildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctordrink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration cause by diarrhea
- Each 30 mL contains: potassium 8 mg, sodium 9 mg
- Each 30 mL contains: salicylate 206 mg
- Low sodiumprotect from freezingavoid excessive heat (over 104ºF or 40ºC)supplied in the following oral dosage formsNDC 0121-0910-30: 30 mL unit dose cup, in a tray of ten cups.
Benzoic acid, D&C red #22, D&C red #28, flavor, glycerin, purified water, sucralose, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.