The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Hydroxyquinoline Sulfate 0.025%; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate N.F. 0.01%. Adjusted with Triethanolamine to pH 4 in water dispersible base composed of Glycerine, Carbomer N.F., Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate U.S.P., Methylparaben N.F., Perfume and Antifoam Emulsion N.F.
AFTER EACH USE Wipe threads of tube and the inside of the cap. RE-CAP TIGHTLY. Store at room temperature.
Trimo-San And Pregnancy
- TRIMO-SAN has
- NOT been tested for use during pregnancy.
- CooperSurgical does not recommend the use of
- TRIMO-SAN during pregnancy.
- If you wish to become pregnant, do not use
- TRIMO-SAN or any other personal hygiene product vaginally (douches, vaginal sprays, jellies or suppositories), for 6 hours prior to or following intercourse. Any product used within this time period could interfere with conception.
Use Cap to pierce seal in head of tubeInstructions for use inside packageKeep this product out of the reach of children
* Please review the disclaimer below.