The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredients (in each 5ml tsp)PurposeDextromethorphan HBr,USP 7.5 mgCough Suppressant Doxylamine Succinate, USP 3.125 mg Expectorant
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Indications & Usage
- Temporarily relieves coughgh • runny nose and sneezing
Dosage & Administration
Agedoseadults and children12 years and over4 teaspoonsevery 6 hourschildren 4 to 12 yearsask a doctorchildren under 4 yearsdo not use
Aspartame,benzoic acid,citric acid,glycerin,menthol,methylparaben,natural peppermint flavor,propylene glycol,propylparaben purified water
Do not useif you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor
- Before you use if you have:Asthmaemphysemaglaucomaexcessive phlem (mucus)breathing problemchronic bronchitispersisten or chronic coughcough associated with smokingtrouble urinating do to enlarged prostate glanda sodium restricted diet
If you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- Do not use more than directedexcitability may occur, specially in childrenmarked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksbe careful when driingbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryalcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of serious conditions.
- Protect from excessive heat and freezing. Store at 15° - 30° C (59° - 86° F)Phenylketonurics: each teaspoon contains phenylalanine 4.2 mgSafe this package for complete information
* Please review the disclaimer below.