The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- Temporarily:reduces feverrelieves minor aches and pains which may be associated with the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat or toothache.
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen.Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include
- Skin reddeningBlistersRash. If skin reactions occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask A Doctor Before Use
If your child has liver disease.
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use
If your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Do Not Use:
- With any other products containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product. Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
When Using This Product
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSAGE; taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may not provide more relief and may cause liver damage.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- New symptoms occur
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- Redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) can cause serious liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
Prompt medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use. Shake well before using. Find the right dose on the chart below. (If possible, use weight to determine dose; otherwise, use age.)Only use the enclosed AccuSafe
- TM syringe.
- Do not use any other syringe, dropper, spoon or dosing device when giving this medicine to your child. Remove cap, attach syringe to flow restrictor and invert bottle. Pull back syringe until filled to prescribed level and slowly dispense the liquid into your child’s mouth (toward the inner cheek).If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.Do not give more than 5 times in any 24-hour period (see overdose warning). Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance.Weight (lbs)Age (yrs)DoseUnder 24Under 2Ask a doctor24-352-35.0 mL
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium 6 mg Store at 20-25
- ºC (68-77
- AccuSafe ® Oral dosing device enclosed.Check expiration date on bottle or box before using
Benzoic acid, carboxymethylcellulose, glycerin, natural berry flavor, microcrystalline cellulose, sucrose, sodium benzoate, water, xanthan gum
For further information you may contact us at:
1-800-754-8853 Mon. – Fri. 8:00 a.m.to 8:00 p.m. EST,
* Please review the disclaimer below.