The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
For the temporary relief of occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat.
Sore Throat Warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When Using This Product
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor Or Dentist If
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash or fever developsIf pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose or accidental poisoning, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older:Apply to the affected area (one spray).
- Allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out.
- Use every 2 hours or as directed by a doctor or dentist.
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.
- Children under 3 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist.
- Store at room temperature.
- Check expiration date before using.
FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no.40, flavor, glycerin, purified water, sodium saccharin, sodium chloride
* Please review the disclaimer below.