The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Avobenzone 3%Homosalate 7.5%Octisalate 5%Octocrylene 5%
- Helps prevent sunburnIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin agining caused by the sun
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep away from face to avoid breathing it. Contents under pressure - do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120
Otc - Ask Doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other Safety Information
Flammable Do not use near heat, flame or while smoking.
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposureHold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to applyDo no spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to faceDo not apply in windy conditionsUse in well-ventilated areasReapply:
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglassesChildren under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Fragrance, Polyester-8, SD Alcohol 40-B, VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer
- Protect this product from excesive heat and direct sunAvoid spraying on fabrics - could cause discoloration
* Please review the disclaimer below.