The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
JOHNSON & JOHNSON
Skillman, NJ 08558
White Petrolatum (70.3%)
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skintemporarily protects minor:
- Cutsscrapesburnshelps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weatherhelps treat and prevent diaper rashprotects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
When Using This Product
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do Not Use On
- Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- For diaper rash:change wet or soiled diapers promptlycleanse the diaper area and allow to dryapply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolongedFor skin irritation: apply as needed
- Protect from excessive Heat (40°C/104°F).twist off cap, remove quality seal. Do not use if quality seal is broken.
Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate
866-428-3366; Outside US, dial collect
* Please review the disclaimer below.