The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 70 percent
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.Recommended for repeated use.Use anywhere without water.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and rub until dry without wiping.For children under 6, use only under adult supervision.Not recommended for infants.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.Do not inhale or ingest.Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Do not store above 105 FahrenheitMay discolor some fabricsHarmful to wood finishes and plastics
- For external use only.Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.Discontinue if skin becomes irritated and ask a doctor.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Water, Carbomer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, FD&C Yellow No.5
* Please review the disclaimer below.