The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Ethyl Alcohol 80%
To help reduce bacteria and viruses on the skin that can potentially cause disease.
- Do Not Use On children less than 2 months of age. On open wounds.Warning • For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.When using this productkeep out of eyes, ears, and mouth.In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness occurs.These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- • For hands put enough product in the palm to coveryour hand and rub hands together briskly until dry. Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- • Store between 15 - 30 ̊C (59 - 86 ̊F).Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40 ̊C (104 ̊F).May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
Deionized water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycol Alcohol, Acrylic Crosspolymer, Trolamine, Hydrogen Peroxide.
* Please review the disclaimer below.