NDC 83252-004 Fitcover Hydrating Tinted Sunscreen Spf50
Zinc Oxide Cream Topical
NDC Code 83252-004-11
Package Description: .07 kg in 1 JAR
What is NDC 83252-004?
The NDC code 83252-004 is assigned by the FDA to the product Fitcover Hydrating Tinted Sunscreen Spf50 which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Veganic Skn Limited. The generic name of Fitcover Hydrating Tinted Sunscreen Spf50 is zinc oxide. The product's dosage form is cream and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 83252-004-11 .07 kg in 1 jar . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Fitcover Hydrating Tinted Sunscreen Spf50?
This medication is used to treat and prevent diaper rash and other minor skin irritations (e.g., burns, cuts, scrapes). It works by forming a barrier on the skin to protect it from irritants/moisture.
What are Fitcover Hydrating Tinted Sunscreen Spf50 Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
- ZINC OXIDE 25 kg/100kg - A mild astringent and topical protectant with some antiseptic action. It is also used in bandages, pastes, ointments, dental cements, and as a sunblock.
Which are Fitcover Hydrating Tinted Sunscreen Spf50 UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- ZINC OXIDE (UNII: SOI2LOH54Z)
- ZINC OXIDE (UNII: SOI2LOH54Z) (Active Moiety)
Which are Fitcover Hydrating Tinted Sunscreen Spf50 Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- FERROSOFERRIC OXIDE (UNII: XM0M87F357)
- SODIUM HINOKITIOL (UNII: 5MPS47D679)
- CALENDULA OFFICINALIS WHOLE (UNII: PFR03EBU0H)
- XANTHAN GUM (UNII: TTV12P4NEE)
- JOJOBA OIL (UNII: 724GKU717M)
- SUNFLOWER OIL (UNII: 3W1JG795YI)
- HYALURONIC ACID (UNII: S270N0TRQY)
- POLYGLYCERYL-3 RICINOLEATE (UNII: MZQ63P0N0W)
- FERRIC OXIDE RED (UNII: 1K09F3G675)
- FERRIC OXIDE YELLOW (UNII: EX438O2MRT)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE (UNII: 03KCY6P7UT)
- SODIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: 451W47IQ8X)
- CANDELILLA WAX (UNII: WL0328HX19)
- POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID (2300 MW) (UNII: YXH47AOU0F)
- COCONUT OIL (UNII: Q9L0O73W7L)
- TOCOPHEROL (UNII: R0ZB2556P8)
- MALTODEXTRIN (UNII: 7CVR7L4A2D)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label