- Unique Ingredient Identifier: 96K6UQ3ZD4
- Unique Ingredient Identifier is a a non-proprietary, free, unique, unambiguous, nonsemantic, alphanumeric identifier based on a substance's molecular structure and/or descriptive information.
- Formula: C12H19Cl3O8
- Molecular Formula, total atoms represented as a molecular structure in a UNII description.
- Preferred Substance Name: SUCRALOSE
- Preferred term, preferred substance name or display name.
- InChIKey: BAQAVOSOZGMPRM-QBMZZYIRSA-N
- A fixed-length string created from the IUPAC International Chemical Identifier (InChI).
- SMILES: OC[[email protected]]1O[[email protected]](O[[email protected]]2(CCl)O[[email protected]](CCl)[[email protected]@H](O)[[email protected]@H]2O)[[email protected]](O)[[email protected]@H](O)[[email protected]]1Cl
- Simplified Molecular-Input Line-Entry System.
- Registry Number: 56038-13-2
- Registry Number used by many public chemical information systems.
- NCI Thesaurus Concept Code: C79882
- The NCI Thesaurus give reference terminology for many systems. The code includes vocabulary for clinical care, translational research, basic research, public information and administrative activities.
- RXCUI: 1439115
- RXNORM Ingredient Concept Code.
- PubChem Compound ID: 71485
- PubChem has largest collection of freely accessible chemical information by the National Center for Biotechnology Information..
- Ingredient Type: INGREDIENT SUBSTANCE
- Substance Type: chemical
- The ISO 11238 substance type used for the primary substance identity.
UNII Synonyms and Mappings
- .ALPHA.-D-GALACTOPYRANOSIDE, 1,6-DICHLORO-1,6-DIDEOXY-.BETA.-D-FRUCTOFURANOSYL 4-CHLORO-4-DEOXY- Common Name
- 1',4',6'-TRICHLORO-GALACTOSUCROSE Common Name
- 1,6-DICHLORO-1,6-DIDEOXY-.BETA.-D-FRUCTOFURANOSYL-4-CHLORO-4-DEOXY-.ALPHA.-D-GALACTOPYRANOSIDE Common Name
- 4,1',6'-TRICHLOROGALACTOSUCROSE Common Name
- ASPASVIT Common Name
- E-955 Code
- INS NO.955 Code
- INS-955 Code
- NSC-759272 Code
- SAN SWEET SA 8020 Common Name
- SANSWEET SU 100 Common Name
- SPLENDA Brand/Trade Name
- SUCRALOSE Name identified as having official status
- SUCRALOSE [EP MONOGRAPH] Common Name
- SUCRALOSE [FCC] Common Name
- SUCRALOSE [II] Common Name
- SUCRALOSE [INCI] Common Name
- SUCRALOSE [MART.] Common Name
- SUCRALOSE [MI] Common Name
- SUCRALOSE [USP-RS] Common Name
- SUCRAZIT Common Name
- SUCRALOSE [WHO-DD] Common Name
- TGS Common Name
- TRICHLOROGALACTOSUCROSE Common Name
- Common Chemistry
- CAS Common Chemistry is an open community resource of the American Chemical Society for accessing chemical information. The chemical information in the CAS database is curated by expert scientists and includes information of common and frequently regulated chemicals and information applicable to high school and undergraduate chemistry classes.
- Inxight Drugs
- The National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS) Inxight Drugs database has a comprehensive drug development information. The NCATS Inxight Drugs includes manually curated data provided by private companies and FDA. The database has marketing and regulatory status information, rigorous drug ingredient definitions, biological activity, clinical use, etc.
- DailyMed Regulated Products
- The National Library of Medicine DailyMed is a searchable database that includes the most recent product labeling information submitted to the FDA by private companies.
- NCATS GSRS Full Record
- The Global Substance Registration System (GSRS) was designed to facilitate global monitoring of human and animal medicinal, food, tobacco, and cosmetic products. GSRS includes unique substance identifiers consistent with the ISO 11238 standard.
- NCI Thesaurus
- NCI Thesaurus (NCIt) by the National Cancer Institute provides reference terminology for clinical care, translational and basic research, and public information and administrative activities.
- The PubChem database by the National Library of Medicine includes the chemical structures of small organic molecules and information on their biological activities.
This unique ingredient identifier is listed as a ingredient substance in the following products:
|NDC||Proprietary Name||Non-Proprietary Name||Dosage Form||Route Name||Company Name||Status|
|43742-0941||Proprietary Name: Aspartame/msg Detox||Chelidonium Majus, Phytolacca Decandra, Arnica Montana, Nitricum Acidum, Nux Vom...||Liquid||Oral||Deseret Biologicals, Inc.||ACTIVE|
|43742-1252||Proprietary Name: Aspartame/msg Detox||Chelidonium Majus, Arnica Montana, Phytolacca Decandra, Nitricum Acidum, Nux Vom...||Liquid||Oral||Deseret Biologicals, Inc.||ACTIVE|
|63083-1015||Proprietary Name: Sugar Mix 1015||Sugar Mix||Liquid||Oral||Professional Complementary Health Formulas||ACTIVE|
|63083-6034||Proprietary Name: Artificial Sweetener Detox 6034||Artificial Sweetener Detox||Liquid||Oral||Professional Complementary Health Formulas||ACTIVE|