The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
(in each 5 mL teaspoon)Active IngredientPurposeAcetaminophen 160mgPain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- Temporarily:Reduces feverRelieves minor aches and pains which may be associated with the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat or toothache.
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.With other drugs containing acetaminophen.Allergy Alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddining Blisters RashIf skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Sore Throat Warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask A Doctor Before Use
If your child has liver disease.
Ask A Doctoror Pharmacist Before Use
If your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Do Not Use:
- With any other products containing acetaminophen, (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist. If your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
When Using This Product,
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSAGE (see overdose warning).
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- New symptoms occur.Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days.Redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) can cause serious liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Prompt medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs of symptoms.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use. Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning).Shake well before using.Find the right dose on side panel. (If possible, use weight to determine dose; otherwise, use age.)Only use with enclosed AccuSafe ® syringeRemove cap, insert syringe to flow restrictor and invert bottlePull back syringe until filled to the prescribed level and slowly dispense the liquid into your child's mouth (towards the inner cheek)If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.Do not give more than 5 days in any 24-hour periodReplace cap tightly to maintain child resistance. mL = mililiter Weight (lb)Age (yr)DoseUnder 24Under 2Ask a doctor24-352 – 35mL
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium 6 mg Store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)AccuSafe ® Oral dosing device enclosedCheck expiration date on bottle or box before using
Benzoic acid, carboxymethylcellulose, glycerin, natural grape flavor, microcrystalline cellulose, sucrose, sodium benzoate, water, xanthan gum
For further information you may contact us at:
1-800-754-8853 Mon. – Fri. 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST, or visit us at www.LittleRemedies.com.
* Please review the disclaimer below.