The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active IngredientEthyl Alcohol 70% v/v
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- UsesFor handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin after changing diapers, assisting ill persons or before contact with a person under medical care or treatment.Recommended for repeated use.
- WarningsFor external use only
Otc - When Using
- Keep out of eyes, ears or mouth.
Otc - Stop Use
- Discontinue us if irritation occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children.
Other Safety Information
FLAMMABLE. KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE OR FLAME.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsIf hands are visibly soiled, wash with soap and water and dry hands.Wet hands thoroughly with product, especially the areas under the fingernails and allow to dry without rinsing.
Inactive ingredients benzalkonium chloride, chlorhexidine gluconate, isopropyl alcohol, PEG-10 dimethicone, PEG-14M, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium 10, water
Otc - Questions
Questions?Call 201-935-4300 for information.
* Please review the disclaimer below.