The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- For external use only.To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.If solution changes color, do not use.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To open, TWIST AND PULL TAB TO REMOVE. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container.
*lf used for post-operative (e.g., LASIK) dryness and discomfort, follow your eye doctor's instructions.
- Use only if single-use container is intact.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Boric acid; calcium chloride dihydrate; erythritol; levocarnitine; magnesium chloride hexahydrate; potassium chloride; purified water; sodium borate decahydrate; and sodium citrate dihydrate.
* Please review the disclaimer below.