NDC 0023-4307 Refresh Optive Advanced
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Glycerin, And Polysorbate 80 Solution/ Drops Ophthalmic
What is NDC 0023-4307?
The NDC code 0023-4307 is assigned by the FDA to the product Refresh Optive Advanced which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Allergan, Inc.. The generic name of Refresh Optive Advanced is carboxymethylcellulose sodium, glycerin, and polysorbate 80. The product's dosage form is solution/ drops and is administered via ophthalmic form. The product is distributed in 5 packages with assigned NDC codes 0023-4307-02 1 bottle in 1 carton / 2 ml in 1 bottle, 0023-4307-03 1 bottle, dropper in 1 carton / 3 ml in 1 bottle, dropper, 0023-4307-10 1 bottle, dropper in 1 carton / 10 ml in 1 bottle, dropper, 0023-4307-15 1 bottle in 1 carton / 15 ml in 1 bottle, 0023-4307-20 2 bottle, dropper in 1 carton / 10 ml in 1 bottle, dropper. This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information, RxNorm crosswalk and the complete product label.
What are the uses for Refresh Optive Advanced?
This product is used as Eye lubricant Eye lubricant Eye lubricant . For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun. May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
NDC Code 0023-4307-02
Package Description: 1 BOTTLE in 1 CARTON / 2 mL in 1 BOTTLE
NDC Code 0023-4307-03
Package Description: 1 BOTTLE, DROPPER in 1 CARTON / 3 mL in 1 BOTTLE, DROPPER
NDC Code 0023-4307-10
Package Description: 1 BOTTLE, DROPPER in 1 CARTON / 10 mL in 1 BOTTLE, DROPPER
Price per Unit: $0.98056 per ML
NDC Code 0023-4307-15
Package Description: 1 BOTTLE in 1 CARTON / 15 mL in 1 BOTTLE
NDC Code 0023-4307-20
Package Description: 2 BOTTLE, DROPPER in 1 CARTON / 10 mL in 1 BOTTLE, DROPPER
Price per Unit: $0.98707 per ML
What are Refresh Optive Advanced Active Ingredients?
- CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM 5 mg/mL - A cellulose derivative which is a beta-(1,4)-D-glucopyranose polymer. It is used as a bulk laxative and as an emulsifier and thickener in cosmetics and pharmaceuticals and as a stabilizer for reagents.
- GLYCERIN 10 mg/mL
- POLYSORBATE 80 5 mg/mL
Refresh Optive Advanced Active Ingredients UNII Codes
- CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM (UNII: K679OBS311)
- CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE (UNII: 05JZI7B19X) (Active Moiety)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) (Active Moiety)
- POLYSORBATE 80 (UNII: 6OZP39ZG8H)
- POLYSORBATE 80 (UNII: 6OZP39ZG8H) (Active Moiety)
NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk
- RxCUI: 1241471 - carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5 % / glycerin 1 % / polysorbate 80 0.5 % Ophthalmic Solution
- RxCUI: 1241471 - carboxymethylcellulose sodium 5 MG/ML / glycerin 10 MG/ML / polysorbate 80 5 MG/ML Ophthalmic Solution
Refresh Optive Advanced Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes
- BORIC ACID (UNII: R57ZHV85D4)
- CASTOR OIL (UNII: D5340Y2I9G)
- ERYTHRITOL (UNII: RA96B954X6)
- LEVOCARNITINE (UNII: 0G389FZZ9M)
- CARBOMER COPOLYMER TYPE A (UNII: 71DD5V995L)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- SODIUM CHLORITE (UNII: G538EBV4VF)
- HYDROCHLORIC ACID (UNII: QTT17582CB)
- SODIUM HYDROXIDE (UNII: 55X04QC32I)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
Refresh Optive Advanced Product Label
FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Label Table of Contents
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%
Polysorbate 80 0.5%
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- If solution changes color, do not use.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Use only if imprinted tape seals on top and bottom flaps are intact and clearly legible.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Discard 90 days after opening.
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Boric acid; castor oil; erythritol; levocarnitine; carbomer copolymer type A; purified water; and PURITE® (stabilized oxychloro complex). May also contain sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
Questions Or Comments?
© 2017 Allergan. All rights reserved.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Revised: June 2, 2017
Package Label.Principal Display Panel
Lubricant Eye Drops
Clinically proven to lubricate,
hydrate, and protect
natural tears from evaporating
0.33 fl oz (10 mL) Sterile
* Please review the disclaimer below.