The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%
Polysorbate 80 0.5%
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- For external use only.To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.If solution changes color, do not use.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Use only if imprinted tape seals on top and bottom flaps are intact and clearly legible.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Discard 90 days after opening.
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Boric acid; castor oil; erythritol; levocarnitine; carbomer copolymer type A; purified water; and PURITE® (stabilized oxychloro complex). May also contain sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
* Please review the disclaimer below.