The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Sensitivity Test for a New User. Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
Salicylic Acid 2.0%
For external use only.
When Using This Product
- Skin irritation and dryness is most likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Moisten skin with warm water.
- Dispense two full pumps of Purifying Foaming Wash into palm of hand, apply by gently massaging over the entire affected area, rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°- 30°C (59°- 86°F).
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate,Butylene Glycol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Panthenol, Menthol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone
* Please review the disclaimer below.