The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%Glycerin 1%Polysorbate 80 0.5%
Eye lubricantEye lubricantEye lubricant
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- For external use only.To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.If solution changes color, do not use.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- To open, TWIST AND PULL TAB TO REMOVE.Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container.
- Use only if tape single-use container is intact. Use before expiration date marked on container. Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Boricacid; carbomer copolymer type A; castor oil; erythritol; levocarnitine; purifiedwater; and sodium hydroxide.
* Please review the disclaimer below.