The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%Glycerin 0.9%
Eye lubricantEye lubricant
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to the dryness of the eye.For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or exposure to the wind or sun.For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve the dryness of the eye.For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- For external use only.To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.If solution changes color, do not use.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- To open, TWIST AND PULL TAB TO REMOVE.Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container*If used for dryness and discomfort associated with LASIK, follow your eye doctor’s instructions.
- Use only if single-use container is intact.Use before expiration date marked on container.Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C). RETAIN THIS CARTON AND THE INSERT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Calcium chloride dihydrate, erythritol, levocarnitine, magnesium chloride hexahydrate, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium lactate, sodium citrate dihydrate, and sodium hyaluronate. May also contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
* Please review the disclaimer below.