NDC 0026-3782 Kogenate Fs
Antihemophilic Factor (recombinant) Kit
NDC Code 0026-3782-25
Package Description: 1 KIT in 1 BOX * 2.5 mL in 1 VIAL, SINGLE-USE (0026-4782-01) * 2.5 mL in 1 SYRINGE (0026-0426-02)
What is NDC 0026-3782?
The NDC code 0026-3782 is assigned by the FDA to the product Kogenate Fs which is a plasma derivative product labeled by Bayer Healthcare Llc. The generic name of Kogenate Fs is antihemophilic factor (recombinant). The product's dosage form is kit. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 0026-3782-25 1 kit in 1 box * 2.5 ml in 1 vial, single-use (0026-4782-01) * 2.5 ml in 1 syringe (0026-0426-02). This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Kogenate Fs?
This medication is used to control and prevent bleeding episodes in people with low levels of factor VIII (hemophilia A). It is also used in these patients before surgery to prevent bleeding. People with low factor VIII levels are at risk for bleeding longer after an injury/surgery and for bleeding inside the body (especially into the joints and muscles). This product contains a man-made form of factor VIII, also called antihemophilic factor. This product is used to temporarily replace the missing factor VIII, a protein (clotting factor) that is normally in the blood, so that the blood can clot and the bleeding can stop. This medication should not be used to treat von Willebrand disease.
Which are Kogenate Fs UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- ANTIHEMOPHILIC FACTOR, HUMAN RECOMBINANT (UNII: P89DR4NY54)
- ANTIHEMOPHILIC FACTOR, HUMAN RECOMBINANT (UNII: P89DR4NY54) (Active Moiety)
Which are Kogenate Fs Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- CALCIUM (UNII: SY7Q814VUP)
- CHLORIDE ION (UNII: Q32ZN48698)
- COPPER (UNII: 789U1901C5)
- GLYCINE (UNII: TE7660XO1C)
- HISTIDINE (UNII: 4QD397987E)
- POLYSORBATE 80 (UNII: 6OZP39ZG8H)
- SODIUM POLYMETAPHOSPHATE (UNII: P1BM4ZH95L)
- SUCROSE (UNII: C151H8M554)
- TRI-N-BUTYL PHOSPHATE (UNII: 95UAS8YAF5)
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
What is the NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for Kogenate Fs?
RxNorm is a normalized naming system for generic and branded drugs that assigns unique concept identifier(s) known as RxCUIs to NDC products.The NDC to RxNorm Crosswalk for this produdct indicates multiple concept unique identifiers (RXCUIs) are associated with this product:
- RxCUI: 1719222 - antihemophilic factor, human recombinant 1 UNT Injection
- RxCUI: 1719222 - factor VIII, human recombinant 1 UNT Injection
- RxCUI: 1719231 - Kogenate FS 1 UNT Injection
- RxCUI: 1719231 - antihemophilic factor, human recombinant 1 UNT Injection [Kogenate]
- RxCUI: 1719231 - Kogenate 1 UNT Injection
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label