The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredientsPurposeDextran 70 0.1%LubricantGlycerin 0.2%LubricantHypromellose 0.3%Lubricant
- Temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eyeas a protectant against further irritationtemporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun
For external use only
Do Not Use
- If this solution changes color or becomes cloudyif you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When Using This Product
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contaminationreplace cap after each use
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:you feel eye painchanges in visioncontinued redness or irritation of the eyecondition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- Store at room temperature
Boric acid, calcium chloride, glycine, hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide (to adjust pH), magnesium chloride, POLYQUAD* (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% preservative, polysorbate 80, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, zinc chloride.
In the U.S. call 1-800-757-9195(Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM CST)[email protected]
* Please review the disclaimer below.