The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Purpose
Active IngredientPurposePropylene Glycol 0.6%Lubricant
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
For external use only
Do Not Use
- If this product changes colorif you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When Using This Product
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contaminationreplace cap after each use
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience any of the following: eye painchanges in visioncontinued redness or irritation of the eyecondition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Shake well before usinginstill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- Store at room temperature
Boric acid, dimyristoyl phosphatidylglycerol, edetate disodium, hydroxypropyl guar, mineral oil, polyoxyl 40 stearate, POLYQUAD® (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% preservative, sorbitan tristearate, sorbitol and purified water. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
In the U.S. call 1-800-757-9195www.systane.comMedInfo@AlconLabs.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.