The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Terbinafine hydrochloride 1%
- •cures most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) between the toes. Effectiveness on the bottom or sides of foot is unknown. •cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis) •relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany these conditions
For external use only
Do Not Use
- •on nails or scalp •in or near the mouth or the eyes •for vaginal yeast infections
When Using This Product
- •do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. •do not puncture or incinerate; contents under pressure. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120ºF (49ºC).
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Too much irritation occurs or gets worse
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •adults and children 12 years and over: •wash the affected area with soap and water and dry completely before applying •to open remove clear cap •hold can 4" to 6" from skin. Press and hold to spray a thin layer over affected area •spray affected area once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor •release to stop spray •wipe excess from spray opening after each use •return cap to can •for athlete’s foot between the toes spray twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily. •for jock itch and ringworm spray affected area once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor •wash hands after each use •children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Store at 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F)
Ethanol, polyoxyl 20 cetostearyl ether, propylene glycol, purified water
* Please review the disclaimer below.