The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Packet)
Acetaminophen, 650 mgPheniramine maleate, 20 mgPhenylephrine hydrochloride, 10 mg
Pain reliever / fever reducerAntihistamineNasal decongestant
- •temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold: •minor aches and pains •minor sore throat pain •headache •nasal and sinus congestion •runny nose •sneezing •itchy nose or throat •itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever •temporarily reduces fever
- Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: •skin reddening •blisters •rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take •more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours •with other drugs containing acetaminophen •3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productSore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- •in a child under 12 years of age •if you are allergic to acetaminophen •with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or a pharmacist. •if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •liver disease •heart disease •high blood pressure •thyroid disease •diabetes •glaucoma •trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland •a breathing problem such as emphysema, or chronic bronchitis •a sodium-restricted diet
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- •taking sedatives or tranquilizers •the blood thinning drug warfarin
When Using This Product
- •do not exceed recommended dosage •avoid alcoholic drinks •may cause drowsiness •alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness •be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery •excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs •pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days •fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days •new symptoms occur •redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health care professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- •do not use more than directed •take every 4 hours, while symptoms persist. Do not take more than 5 packets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctorAgeDoseadults and children 12 years of age and overone packetchildren under 12 years of agedo not use •dissolve contents of one packet into 8 oz. hot water: sip while hot. Consume entire drink within 10 - 15 minutes. •if using a microwave, add contents of one packet to 8 oz. of cool water: stir briskly before and after heating, Do not overheat.
- •each packet contains: potassium 10 mg, sodium 51 mg •store at controlled room temperature 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Protect product from heat and moisture.
Acesulfame potassium, apple cinnamon flavors, citric acid, D&C yellow no. 10, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, lecithin, maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides, silicon dioxide, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sucrose, triacetin, tribasic calcium phosphate
* Please review the disclaimer below.