The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Distributed by: GSK Consumer Healthcare, Warren, NJ 07059
Terbinafine hydrochloride 1%
- Cures most jock itch (tinea cruris)relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling which accompany this condition
For external use only
Do Not Use
- On nails or scalpin or near the mouth or the eyesfor vaginal yeast infections
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or gets worse
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tubewash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applyingapply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctorwash hands after each usechildren under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visiblestore at controlled room temperature 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F)
Benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan monostearate, stearyl alcohol
* Please review the disclaimer below.