The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Sennosides, 15 mg
● relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)● generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You
● have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks● are taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
When Using This Product
● do not use for a period longer than 1 week
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
● rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occur after use of a laxative. These may be signs of a serious condition.
● swallow tablet with a glass of water● swallow tablet whole, do not crush, break or chewAdults and children 12 years of age and older2 tablets once or twice dailyChildren 6 to under 12 years of age1 tablet once or twice dailyChildren under 6 years of ageask a doctor
● each tablet contains: calcium 45mg, magnesium 5 mg● store at controlled room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F).
Acacia, calcium carbonate, carnuba wax, corn starch, dibasic calcium phosphate, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, shellac, silicon dioxide, sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl sulfate, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.