The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Purpose
Active ingredients (in each capsule)PurposeBrompheniramine maleate 4 mgAntihistaminePseudoephedrine HCl 60 mgNasal decongestant
- ▪temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies▪temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis):▪runny nose▪sneezing▪itchy, watery eyes▪itching of the nose or throat▪temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do Not Use
- ▪in a child under 12 years of age▪to sedate a child or to make a child sleepy▪if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- ▪heart disease▪high blood pressure▪thyroid disease▪diabetes▪glaucoma▪trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland▪breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- ▪taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant▪taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- ▪do not use more than directed▪drowsiness may occur▪avoid alcoholic beverages▪alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness▪be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery▪excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- ▪you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless▪symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnancy or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- ▪Do not take more than 4 capsules in any 24-hour period▪Adults and children 12 years of age and over: One capsule every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed 4 capsules in 24 hours.▪Children under 12 years of age: Do not use
- ▪tamper evident: do not use if carton is open or if foil seal under bottle cap is broken or torn▪store at room temperature
Lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, starch
* Please review the disclaimer below.