The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 30 Ml)
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- •for the relief of occasional sleeplessness •reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
Do Not Use
- •for children under 12 years of age •with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis •glaucoma •difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- •avoid alcoholic beverages
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- •take only one dose per day (24 hours) •only use the dose cup providedadults & children 12 yrs & over30 mL at bed time if needed or as directed by a doctorchildren under 12 yrsdo not use
- •each 30 mL contains: sodium 20 mg •store at 20-25˚C (68-77˚F)
Alcohol, anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, poloxamer 407, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
* Please review the disclaimer below.