The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Caplet)
Ibuprofen 200 mg (NSAID)* *nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: headache muscular aches minor pain of arthritis toothachebackache the common cold menstrual crampstemporarily reduces fever
- Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include: hives facial swelling asthma (wheezing) shockskin reddening rash blistersIf an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chances are higher if youare age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directed
Do Not Use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducerright before or after heart surgery
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- You have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducersthe stomach bleeding warning applies to youyou have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburnyou have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney diseaseyou have asthmayou are taking a diuretic
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirinunder a doctor’s care for any serious conditiontaking any other drug
When Using This Product
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occursthe risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:feel faint vomit blood have bloody or black stoolshave stomach pain that does not get betterpain gets worse or lasts more than 10 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is present in the painful areaany new symptoms appear
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Do not take more than directedthe smallest effective dose should be usedadults and children 12 years and oldertake 1 caplet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persistif pain or fever does not respond to 1 caplet, 2 caplets may be useddo not exceed 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctorchildren under 12 yearsask a doctor
- Read all warnings and directions before usestore at 20-25°C (68-77°F)avoid high humidity and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)see end panel for lot number and expiration date
Colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow no. 6 aluminum lake, iron oxides, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.