The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 10 Ml)
Brompheniramine maleate, USP 2 mgDextromethorphan HBr, USP 10 mgPhenylephrine HCl, USP 5 mg
AntihistamineCough suppressantNasal decongestant
- •temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with a cold, and nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies •temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis): •runny nose •sneezing •itchy, watery eyes •itching of the nose or throat •temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do Not Use
- •if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. •to make a child sleepy
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •heart disease •high blood pressure •thyroid disease •diabetes •trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland •glaucoma •cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) •a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis •cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- •do not use more than directed •may cause marked drowsiness •avoid alcoholic beverages •alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness •be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery •excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless •symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever •cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- •do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period •measure only with dosage cup provided •keep dosage cup with product •mL = milliliteragedoseadults and children 12 years and over20 mL every 4 hourschildren 6 to under 12 years10 mL every 4 hourschildren under 6 yearsdo not use
- •each 10 mL contains: sodium 4 mg •store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Anhydrous citric acid, edetate disodium, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution
* Please review the disclaimer below.