The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- •temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to: •eczema •psoriasis •poison ivy, oak, sumac •insect bites •detergents •jewelry •cosmetics •soaps •seborrheic dermatitis •temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching •other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
Do Not Use
- •for the treatment of diaper rash. Ask a doctor. •in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Ask a doctor.
When Using This Product
- •avoid contact with the eyes •do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor •do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor •rectal bleeding occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- •for itching of skin irritation, inflammation, and rashes: •adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily •children under 2 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor •for external anal and genital itching, adults: •when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly •gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying •apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily •children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- •store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, benzyl alcohol, butylated hydroxytoluene, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, diazolidinyl urea, dimethicone, distearyldimonium chloride, edetate disodium, glycerin, glyceryl monostearate, hydrolyzed collagen, hydrolyzed elastin, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, jojoba esters, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, menthyl lactate, methyl gluceth-20, methylparaben, petrolatum, polysorbate 60, potassium hydroxide, PPG-12/SMDI copolymer, propylparaben, purified water, retinyl palmitate, stearamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, steareth-2, steareth-21, stearyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate
* Please review the disclaimer below.