The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily:reduces feverrelieves minor aches and pains due to:
- The common coldfluheadachesore throattoothache
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takesmore than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease.
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.do not give more than directed (see
- Overdose warning)
- Shake well before usingmL = milliliterfind right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.remove the child protective cap and squeeze your child's dose into the dosing cuprepeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms lastdo not give more than 5 times in 24 hoursWeight (lb)Age (yr)Dose (mL)
- *under 24under 2 yearsAsk a doctor24-352-3 years5 mL 36-474-5 years7.5 mL 48-596-8 years10 mL 60-719-10 years12.5 mL 72-9511 years15 mL *or as directed by a doctor
- Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium: 2 mg
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) do not use if carton tape or printed neckband is broken or missing
Acesulfame K, butylparaben, citric acid, FD&C Red No. 40, flavoring, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, veegum and xanthan gum.
* Please review the disclaimer below.