The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Temporarily:reduces feverrelieves minor aches and pains due to:
- The common coldfluheadachesore throattoothache
Pain reliever/fever reducer
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Manfactured ByPharmaceutical Associates, Inc.Greenville, SC 29605www.paipharma.com
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if • more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore Throat Warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
• pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
• fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• new symptoms occur
• redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- • this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- • do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- • shake well before using
- • mL = milliliter
- • find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- • repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- • do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- Weight (lb) Age (yr) Dose (mL)
- *Under 24Under 2 yearsask a doctor24-352-3 years5 mL36-474-5 years7.5 mL48-596-8 years10 mL60-719-10 years12.5 mL72-9511 years15 mLOver 96adults and children 12 years and over20 mL
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium: 2 mg Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) berry flavored suspension supplied in the following oral dosage forms:
- NDC 0121-0939-05: 5 mL unit dose cup, in a tray of ten cups.
- NDC 0121-1878-10: 10 mL unit dose cup, in a tray of ten cups.
Acesulfame K, butylparaben, citric acid, flavoring, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, veegum and xanthan gum.
Otc - Questions
* Please review the disclaimer below.