The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
(In Each 5 Ml Teaspoonful)
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily:reduces feverrelieves minor aches and pain due to:
- The common coldfluheadachesore throattoothache
- This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophen
- Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore Throat Warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease.
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of the reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any sign or symptoms.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult usedo not take more than directed (see
- Overdose warning)
- Shake well before usingmL = milliliter; tsp = teaspoonfulfind the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use agerepeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms lastdo not give more than 5 times in 24 hoursWeight (lbs)Age (yr)Dose (mL or tsp)
- Or as directed by a doctorUnder 24 Under 2 Ask a doctor24-352-3 years5 mL (1 tsp)36-474-5 years7.5 mL (1 ½ tsp)48-596-8 years 10 mL (2 tsp)60-719-10 years12.5 mL (2 ½ tsp)72-9511 years15 mL (3 tsp)
- Sodium content: 2 mg/5 mL store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). [See USP controlled room temperature]protect from freezinga red, berry flavored suspension supplied in the following oral dosage form:NDC 0121-1781-05: 5 mL unit dose cupNDC 0121-1781-00: Case contains 100 unit dose cups of 5 mL (0121-1781-05) packaged in 10 trays of 10 unit dose cups each.
Acesulfame K, butylparaben, citric acid, corn syrup, FD&C Red No. 40, flavoring, glycerin, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, veegum and xanthan gum.
Greenville, SC 29605
* Please review the disclaimer below.