The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
(In Each Bottle When Mixed With Packet)
For temporary relief of minor vaginal irritation or itching.
For vaginal use only
Do Not Use
- Do not useif you have an iodine sensitivityto prevent pregnancyif you are trying to become pregnant or during pregnancyif you have symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), such as lower abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, and / or a pus-like yellow cervical discharge; see a doctor right awayif you have symptoms of sexually transmitted diseases (STD), such as vaginal discharge of an unuusal amount, color, or odor, painful and / or frequent urination, genital sores or ulcers; see a doctor right awayto self-treat or prevent an STD or PIDafter exposure to an STD
Keep Out Of The Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Preparing to douche:remove sanitary overwrap and unscrew nozzle cap. carefully open the medicated packet and pour into the douche bottle. The contents can stain certain materials. screw the nozzle cap back onto the bottle.swirl bottle gently to mix. Hold cap of bottle with one hand and grasp Comfortip nozzle firmly with the other hand. pull nozzle straight up until it clicks in place. Douche is not ready for use until you hear this click. after mixing, use within one hour. When and how to douche:use once daily for seven days, even if symptoms disappear sooner. gently insert nozzle into your vagina, no more than 3 inches, and slowly squeeze bottle. do not close the vaginal opening; douching solution should flow freely out of vagina. use while sitting on the toilet, in the tub, or while standing in the shower.
- An association has been reported between douching and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), ectopic pregnancy, and infertility. It is not currently known whether douching is causally related to these conditions, but women should be aware of this association. see a doctor right away if you have symptoms of PID or STD. bottle overwrapped and douche concentrate packet sealed for your protection. Do not use if overwrap imprinted "FRESHNESS HAS NEVER BEEN SIMPLER" is torn or missing, or packet is leaking.
Citric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl sulfate, trisodium phosphate
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Douching results in pain, soreness, swelling, redness, itching, excessive dryness or irritationsymptoms continue after 7 days
* Please review the disclaimer below.