The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Aluminum hydroxide 160mgMagnesium carbonate 105mg
Active Ingredients (In Each Tablet) (Regular Strength)
Dried aluminum hydroxide gel 80mgMagnesium trisilicate 14.2mg
- Relieves •acid indigestion •heartburn •sour stomach •upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Uses (Regular Strength)
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of: •heartburn and acid indigestion due to acid reflux
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- •taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs. •if you are on a sodium-restricted diet
When Using This Product
- •do not take more than 16 tablets in 24 hours •do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
Do Not Use
- •for peptic ulcers •if you have trouble swallowing
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •kidney disease •a sodium restricted diet
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist If You
- •are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •heartburn or stomach pain continues •you need to take this product for more than 14 days
- •chew 2-4 tablets four times a day or as directed by a doctor •take after meals and at bedtime or as needed •for best results follow by a half glass of water or other liquid •DO NOT SWALLOW WHOLE
Directions (Regular Strength)
- •do not swallow tablets whole •chew 2 to 4 tablets after meals and at bedtime as needed (up to 4 times a day) or as directed by a doctor. For best results, drink a half glass of water or other liquid after each dose. •do not take more than 16 tablets in 24 hours
- •Each tablet contains: magnesium 35mg, sodium 20mg •Store at up to 25°C (77°F) in a dry place
Other Information (Regular Strength)
- •Each tablet contains: magnesium 5mg, sodium 21 mg •Store at up to 25°C (77°F) in a dry place
Alginic acid, calcium stearate, flavor, sodium bicarbonate, and sucrose. May contain stearic acid. Contains sorbitol or mannitol. May contain starch.
Acesulfame k, alginic acid, artificial flavor, calcium stearate, corn starch, corn syrup solids, mannitol, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, sucrose
Inactive Ingredients (Regular Strength)
Alginic acid, calcium stearate, flavor, sodium bicarbonate, starch (may contain corn starch) and sucrose
* Please review the disclaimer below.