The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.07% w/w
- Helps prevent and reduce plaque that leads to •gingivitis, an early form of gum disease •bleeding gums
Stop Use And Ask A Dentist If
- •irritation occurs •gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks •you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children Under 6 Years Of Age.
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •adults and children 6 years of age and older: measure twice up to 10 milliliters mark inside of cap. Vigorously swish 20 milliliters of the rinse between your teeth twice a day for 30 seconds and then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse. Do not rinse with water. Do not drink from bottle. •children 6 years to under 12 years of age: supervisor use •children under 6 years of age: do not use
- •this rinse is not intended to replace brushing or flossing •may cause staining •Do not store above 25°C or 77°F
Inactive Ingredients (Mint)
Water, glycerin, flavor, poloxamer 188, sodium saccharin, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sucralose, benzoic acid, blue 1
Inactive Ingredients (Clear Mint)
Water, glycerin, flavor, poloxamer 188, sodium saccharin, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sucralose, benzoic acid
*Kills plaque bacteria associated with gingivitis and odor-causing bacteria in a laboratory testDo not use if the printed seal on the capis broken or missing.ALWAYS FOLLOW THE LABELDistributed by: GSK Consumer HealthcareWarren, NJ 07059Trademarks owned by or licensed by GSK.©2021 GSK or licensor.1-855-328-5202
* Please review the disclaimer below.