The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Sodium fluoride 0.25% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
- •aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
- •adults and children 12 years of age and older: •brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing. •Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor
- •do not store above 25°C (77F°)
Water, hydrated silica, sorbitol, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoyl glutamate, flavor, xanthan gum, rebaudioside A, maltodextrin, bromelain, papain
- ALWAYS FOLLOW THE LABEL*No animal origin materials used in the processing of these products. Contains no animal ingredients or derivatives.†Recycling facilities for this product may not exist in your areaNatean was created by a small passionate team of scientists and herbalists on a mission to give you the best of what nature and science can offer, while minimizing our impact to the planet. Our toothpastes expertly balance powerful, scientifically studied ingredients with botanicals for a clean you can feel, and a clean you can feel good about.NATEAN-INSPIRED BY NATURE AND DESIGNED TO BE CLEANWHITENS TEETH AND LEAVES YOUR MOUTH FEELING CLEAN AND FRESH •Our blend with pineapple and papaya extracts, and silica removes stains and whitens teeth •Contains Fluoride to fight cavities •Helps control tartar build-up with twice daily brushingBPA-FREE TUBETube contains post consumer recycled plasticRecycleable carton, tube & capDistributed by: Alacer Corp. Carlisle, PA 17013Made in Taiwan © 2021 Alacer Corp.www.nateantoothpaste.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.