The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Dimethicone 2.1%Zinc Oxide 2%
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rashProtects chaged skin or minor skin irritation due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyes
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Apply cream liberally as often as necessarychange wet and soiled diapers promptlycleanse the diaper area, and allow to dryapply cream with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
Store at room temperature
* Please review the disclaimer below.