The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active IngredientPurposeZinc Oxide 10%Skin Protectant
- Helps treat and prevent rash caused by adult incontinenceprotects chafed skin from wetness
- For external use onlyWhen using this productdo not get into eyesStop use and ask a doctor ifcondition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again
- Within a few days
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help
or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleanse the affected areaallow to dryshake well before each usespray liberally onto affected area as often as needed
- Do not puncture or incinerate, contents under pressure.do not store at temperatures above 120°Fstore between 15°–30°C (59°–86°F)
Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate,
C12-15 alkyl lactate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1
dimethicone, disiloxane, fragrance, hexyl laurate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium
acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, magnesium sulfate, methylparaben,
octyldodecanol, octyldodecyl xyloside, peg-30 dipolyhydroxystearate,
polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, polysorbate 60, polysorbate 80, propylene
glycol, propylparaben, sorbitan oleate, squalane, thymol iodide, trans-1,3,3,3-tetrafluorprop-1-ene,
triethoxycaprylylsilane, waterTo report a serious adverse event or obtain
product information, call (210) 696–8400.
for:MISSION PHARMACAL COMPANYSan Antonio,
TX 78230 1355
* Please review the disclaimer below.