The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Spl Indexing Data Elements
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient (in each chewable tablet)Calcium carbonate 750 mg
Otc - Purpose
Uses for the relief of:
● acid indigestion ● heartburn ● sour stomach● upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Otc - When Using
When using this product
● do not take more than 5 chewable tablets in a 24-hour
● if pregnant do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hours● do not use the maximum dosage of this product for morethan 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of aphysician
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, inform your doctor that you are using this product.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Directions● adults and children 12 years and over: fully chew then swallow 2 to 4 chewable tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor● children under 12 years: consult a doctor● do not take more than 5 chewable tablets in a 24-hour period● if pregnant, do not take more than 5 chewable tablets in 24 hours
Other information ● each chewable tablet contains: calcium 300 mg
● store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat above 40ºC (104ºF). ● avoid excessive humidity● close cap tightly after use
Inactive ingredients carnauba wax, citric acid, coconut oil, corn syrup, dextrin, FD&C Blue No.1, FD&C Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Red No.40 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow No.6 Aluminum Lake, flavors, glycerin, gum arabic, lecithin, maltodextrin, mono and diglycerides, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, purified water, shellac, sorbic acid, sucrose, titanium dioxide, vegetable oil, white wax, xylitol
Bottle Label 30 Tablets
Starts Neutralizing Acidin Seconds!NEWCoolingSensationAlka-Seltzer®Calcium Carbonate/AntacidEXTRA STRENGTHCOOL ACTIONHEARTBURNRELIEFCHEWS®cool mint30 Chewable Tablets
* Please review the disclaimer below.