The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
(in each 5 mL)Acetaminophen 160 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily reduces fevertemporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- The common coldfluheadachesore throattoothache
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Sever liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- More than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amountwith other drugs containing acetaminophenAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening blisters rashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist if the child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this productAsk a doctor before use if the child has liver disease.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage (see overdose warning)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentThese could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Shake well before using. find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to determine dose; otherwise, use age. only use the enclosed syringe
- Do not use any other syringe, dropper, spoon or dosing device when giving this medicine to your child. remove cap and insert syringe into hole at top of bottle and turn upside down. pull back syringe until filled to the prescribed level. If you pass the prescribed level, simply push syringe back in until you have reached the desired level. Slowly dispense the liquid into your child's mouth (towards inner cheek). if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last do not use more than 5 times in 24 hours (see overdose warning) do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance ml = millilitre Weight (lbs) Age (yrs) Dose (mL) under 24
- Under 2 years
- Ask a doctor
- 2-3 years
- 5 ml
- Store at 20-25˚C (68-77˚F)
- Tamper evident: do not use if printed seal on bottle is broken or missing
Citric acid , FD&C red no.40, flavors, glycerine, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, potassium sorbate, purified water, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
1-888-474-3099 Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm eastern standard time PediCare.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.