The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientUndecylenic acid 25%
Otc - Purpose
Indications & Usage
- UsesFor the cure of most ringworm (tinea capitis)athlete's foot (tinea pedis)For the relief of: itchingscalingcracking burning rednesssorenessirritation and discomforts which may accompany these conditions
- WarningsFor external use only Ask a doctor before use on children under 2 years of ageWhen using this product avoid contact with the eyesStop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs there is no improvement within 4 weeks
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionsread all warnings and directionsuse only as directedclean the affected area with soap and water and dry thoroughlyremove cap from pen, with brush pointing downward, until product dispensesapply a thin layer of the product over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctorfor athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes; well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once dailyfor athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.supervise children in the use of this productthis product is not effective on the scalp or nails
Other Safety Information
- Other informationStore at 15
- O - 30
- OC (59
- O - 86
- Keep cap on pen when not in use
Inactive ingredientIsopropyl Palmitate
* Please review the disclaimer below.