The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Titianium Dioxide 4.9% ............SunscreenZinc Oxide 4.7% ......................Sunscreen
- Helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Do Not Use
▪ on damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
• keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
• rash occurs.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hourschildren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctorSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglassesOther Information▪ protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun ▪ may stain or damage some fabrics
Alumina, arachidyl alcohol, arachidyl glucoside, ascorbic acid, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, beeswax, behenyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, bisabolol, butylene glycol, butyloctyl salicylate, calendula officinalis flower extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, carbomer, ceramide AP, ceramide EOP, ceramide NP, cetyl dimethicone, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, cholesterol, dimethicone, dimethicone PEG-8 laurate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, disodium EDTA, ethylhexylglycerin, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, hydrated silica, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, isohexadecane, maltodextrin, methicone, panthenol, pantothenic acid, PEG-100 stearate, PEG-8, phytosphingosine, polyaminopropyl biguanide, polymethyl methacrylate, polysorbate 60, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, sodium lauroyl lactylate, stearic acid, styrene/acrylates copolymer, tocopheryl acetate(vitamin E), triethoxycaprylylsilane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, trisiloxane, VP/eicosene copolymer, water, xanthan gum.
* Please review the disclaimer below.