The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
- For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.Do not useOn children less than 2 months of age.On open skin wounds.When using this product avoid contact with eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes throughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash appears and lasts.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover al surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.Supervise children under 6 years of age ehen using this prodcut to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30°C (59-86°F). Avoid freezing. Protect frome excessive heat above 40°C (104°F). May discolor certain fabrics or surfaces.
Denatonium benzoate, fragrance, glycerin, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, propanediol, purified water, tert-butyl alcohol, tocopherol acetate (vitamin E).
Manufactured And Distributed By:
Crown Laboratories, Inc.,Johnson City, TN 37604Made in USAKERI is a registred trademark of Crown Laboratoires, Inc.
Keri Clinical 8Fl Oz Label
KeriClinical CareHand Sanitizng GelRefreshing Gel with Moisurizers & Vitamin EP11827.00
* Please review the disclaimer below.