The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Zinc Oxide - 20%
- Helps prevent sunburn and photodamage caused by UVA/UVB exposureHigher SPF gives more sunburn protectionIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
• When using this product • Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove • Stop use and ask doctor if • Rash or irritation occurs• Do not use • On damaged or broken skin • If allergic to any ingredient• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
• Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure• For topical use only• Keep out of reach of children • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor•
Sun Protection Measures : Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun especially from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
• Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses• Reapply to dry skin: • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating • immediately after towel drying • at least every 2 hours
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sunMay stain some fabrics
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Behenyl Behenate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol
www.bluelizard.net or call
800.877.8869Distributed by Crown Laboratories, Inc., Johnson City, TN 37604
Blue Lizard Baby Spf 50+ Stick Label
BLUE LIZARDAUSTRALIAN SUNSCREEN50+UVA/UVB PROTECTIONBROAD SPECTRUMSPF 50+Babymineral sunscreen stickWater Resistant (80 Minutes)P11671.00
Blue Lizard Baby Spf 50+ Stick Card
* Please review the disclaimer below.