The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Zinc Oxide - 24%
- Helps prevent sunburn and photodamage caused by UVA/UVB exposureHigher SPF gives more sunburn protectionIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
- Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
• For external use only. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate.• Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
When using this product • Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
• Stop use and ask doctor if • Rash or irritation occurs•
Do not use • On damaged or broken skin • If allergic to any ingredient
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
Shake well prior to use.• Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure
• Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in. Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face. Rub in.• Do not apply in windy conditions. • Use in well-ventilated area and avoid inhalation.• For topical use only • Keep out of reach of children • Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor•
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun especially from 10 a.m.- 2 p.m.
• Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses•
Reapply to dry skin: • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating • immediately after towel drying • at least every 2 hours
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sunMay stain some fabrics
Butyloctyl Salicylate, C9-12 Alkane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Diisopropyl Adipate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Di-PPG-3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Fragrance, Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Pongamia Glabra Seed Oil, Quaternium-90 Montmorillonite, Quaternium-90 Sepiolite, Tetrafluoropropene, Triethoxycaprylylsilane
www.bluelizardsunscreen.com or call
800.877.8869Distributed by Crown Laboratories, Inc., Johnson City, TN 37604DOT 2Q M5706
Blue Lizard Active Spf 50+ Spray 5 Oz Label
BLUE LIZARDAUSTRALIAN SUNSCREEN50+UVA/UVB PROTECTIONBROAD SPECTRUMSPF 50+Activetropical scentmineral sunscreen sprayWater Resistant (80 Minutes)Made with Earth Friendly PropellantP11906.00
* Please review the disclaimer below.