The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
(in each extended-release tablet) Guaifenesin USP 1200 mg
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- Do not usefor children under 12 years of age
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysemacough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Do not crush, chew, or break tablettake with a full glass of waterthis product can be administered without regard for the timing of mealsadults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet every 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 tablets in 24 hours.children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)Tamper evident: Do not use if carton is open or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing
Colloidal silicon dioxide, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, pregelatinised starch (maize)
1-855-274-4122 (Monday – Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM EST) You may also report side effects to this phone number.DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO. 200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED Walgreens.com ©2019 Walgreen Co.MADE IN INDIACode: AP/DRUGS/04/2016
* Please review the disclaimer below.