The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
Active Ingredient (In Each Extended-Release Tablet)
Guaifenesin 600 mg
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Do Not Use
- •for children under 12 years of age
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema •cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache.These could be signs of a serious illness.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- •do not crush, chew, or break tablet •take with a full glass of water •this product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals •adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours. •children under 12 years of age: do not use
- •Tamper evident: Do not use if carton is open or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing. •store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Carbomer homopolymer type B; hypromellose, USP; magnesium stearate, NF; microcrystalline cellulose, NF; sodium starch glycolate, NF
(1-800-406-7984)You may also report side effects to this phone number.
* Please review the disclaimer below.