The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Mineral Oil 42.5% and White Petrolatum 57.3%
• for the temporary relief of burning, irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun • may be used as a protectant against further irritation.
• For use in the eyes only.• Retain outer carton for full product drug facts.
When Using This Product
• avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.• replace cap after use.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
• you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.• condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep This And All Drugs Out Of The Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately (1-800-222-1222).
• pull down lower lid of the affected eye and apply a small amount (one-fourth inch) of ointment to the inside of the eyelid, every 3-4 hours or as directed by doctor.
• Do not use if bottom ridge of tube cap is exposed. • store at room temperature 15°- 30°C (59°- 86°F).• store away from heat• keep from freezing• see crimp of tube or box for lot number and expiration date.
* Please review the disclaimer below.