The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Orange Oval Capsule)
Solubilized ibuprofen equal to 200 mg ibuprofen (NSAID)*(present as the free acid and potassium salt)*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:hivesfacial swellingasthma (wheezing)shockskin reddeningrashblistersIf an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if youare age 60 or olderhave had stomach ulcers or bleeding problemstake a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drugtake other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this producttake more or for a longer time than directedHeart attack and stroke warning: NSAIDs, except aspirin, increase the risk of heart attack, heart failure, and stroke. These can be be fatal. The risk is higher if you use more than directed or for longer than directed.Medication overuse headache warning: Headaches may worsen if this product is used for 10 or more days per month.
Do Not Use
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducerright before or after heart surgery
Ask A Doctor Before Use If
- You have never had migraines diagnosed by a health professional you have a headache that is different from your usual migraines you have the worst headache of your life you have fever and stiff neck you have headaches beginning after or caused by head injury, exertion, coughing or bending you have experienced your first headache after the age of 50 you have daily headachesyou have a migraine so severe as to require bed reststomach bleeding warning applies to you you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, asthma, or had a stroke you are taking a diuretic
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Under a doctor's care for any serious condition taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin taking any other drug
When Using This Product
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:feel faintvomit bloodhave bloody or black stoolshave stomach pain that does not get betteryou have symptoms of heart problems or stroke:chest paintrouble breathingweakness in one part or side of bodyslurred speechleg swellingmigraine headache pain is not relieved or gets worse after the first doseany new symptoms appear
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than directedthe smallest effective dose should be used adults: take 2 capsules with a glass of water; if symptoms persist or worsen, ask your doctor; do not take more than 2 capsules in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctorunder 18 years of age: ask a doctor
- Each capsule contains: potassium 20 mgread all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton.store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F). Protect from light.
FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol, potassium hydroxide, purified water, sorbitan and sorbitol
80'S Bottle Carton
WalgreensCompare to Advil®Migraine active ingredient††NDC 0363-0240-78NEWMigraine ReliefIBUPROFEN CAPSULES, 200 mg / PAIN RELIEVER (NSAID)SOFTGELS80 SOFTGELS**(**LIQUID-FILLED CAPSULES)READ AND KEEP CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND INFORMATION
* Please review the disclaimer below.